Yukihiro 'Matz' Matsumoto
Matz is the chief designer of Ruby. He is also the Chief Architect of Ruby at Heroku. His demeanor has brought about the current Ruby community motto: 'Matz is nice and so we are nice', or MINASWAN for short.
- March 12, 2017 Sun - Scuba diving open water certification day 1
- March 13, 2017 Mon - Scuba diving open water certification day 2
- March 14, 2017 Tue - Scuba diving open water certification day 3
- March 15, 2017 Wed - Scuba diving for beginners / Fun dive for certified divers
- March 16, 2017 Thu - Bohol tour (optional)
- March 17, 2017 Fri - Day 1 conference
- March 18, 2017 Sat - Day 2 conference
RubyConfPH 2017 will be in Bohol, Philippines. The airport code is TAG (Tagbilaran/Bohol). International attendees will need to connect via MNL (Manila).
MNL-TAG flights are available on Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and Air Asia. We recommend getting an earlier flight back to MNL if you have a connecting flight.
We will announce room rates at the conference hotel soon. Please subscribe to our mailing list below to get updates.
Code of Conduct
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form.
Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media.
Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.